Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Maybe I Am Lunatic", Ralf Responded Shortly

Okay, so in Insomnia.. I haven't had much time for reading however, I have read a little, and am NOW at the part where Ralf had discovered that his life has become quite boring since Carolyn's death. and he was sitting on his porch one night speaking with Bill McGovern (who lives in the same building as him) and here's a excerpt from the book. '"You ought to quit that," Bill McGovern told him one night as they were sitting on the porch drinking Lemonade. This was in mid-August, and Ralf had begun to wake up around three-thirty each morning. "It's got to be hazardous to you health. Worse, you look like a Lunatic." "Maybe I am Lunatic, Ralf responded shortly, and either his tone or the look in his eyes must have been convincing, because McGovern changed the subject.' I think that Ralf is finally getting somewhere with himself when it comes to admitting his problems to find out who HE really is.. however, i think he's also going insane.... we shall see as I read on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On A Walk

On A Walk
My "Sister" Andie And I On A Walk

Aparently

Aparently
We Are Such A Hicktown ThatWe Dont Know The Difference Between A '2' And '3' lol

This Is Me...

This Is Me...
NOT!! lol

Jedi

Jedi
I DO feel like a jedi when that happens! lol

Jesus

Jesus
Yes children... he DID

Also True

Also True
I've been traumitized of water since i read this lol

haha

haha
Yes.. please hold lol